February 24, 2009

I learned something today....

I learned that I can clean up throw up and I am capable of doing it without throwing up myself. This is the one thing that seriously scared me about being a parent. I really really really did not think I could do it. That was NOT going to be my job. But what am I supposed to do when Brett is at work and Boston is throwing up all day? Clean it up, love my little guy, and do lots and lots of laundry. It's been a long day but I think we've made it through and we'll be good as long as Brett and I don't get whatever Boston has. Poor little guy.On a happier note, look at this cute picture of Boston and his cousin Nash is the tub. I wish I could say "What cute little fat babies" but Boston actually looks really skinny next to Nashy. We thought he was catching up, but we might've been wrong.

6 comments:

The Carlsens said...

Boston is so cute. Tyson and him are about the same size I think. Tyson has always been tall but skinny. I have been thinking that he has been catching up but probably not : ) I learned I could handle cleaning up throw up too in October.

Jess said...

Ugh... I am SO SO SO sorry. Addie got that bug about three times last winter. Its amazing how being a mother suddenly can turn you into a superhero!

Jules said...

that is so hard when babies are throwing up. they don't understand 'aim for the toilet or bowl!' hope he is feeling better and you don't get it next!

Brandon & Amber said...

Oh I'm sorry he was sick! I hope he is feeling better. It's amazing the things you can do when your a mom!

Jenny said...

Poor guy and poor mommy. Sick kids are no fun. I hope you guys didn't catch it.

Jennie Minor said...

so sad when babies get sick! Poor thing!