February 2, 2010

Extremely LONG catch up post ahead...

I wish I could say I haven't posted for a long while because I've been super super busy, but if we're being honest, I haven't been that busy at all. The reason for my laziness? This:
We are very excited to be expecting our second little someone. I'm about 12 weeks along and the last couple months I have been completely exhausted! I don't remember being this tired and just plain worn out with Boston but I can't complain too much. At least I haven't been sick. So this little person has been my reason for sometimes staying in my pajamas, and getting nothing done at all some days including not updating my blog for 3 months.
I'll attempt to update the last few months...

This is Boston's new favorite thing to do. He brings books to my hair people and wants to sit on their laps while they're getting their hair done. I do not have a shy child.

Yes, we took our SON to Disney Princess on Ice and he liked it :) If we're being honest, I was really the one that wanted to go and I liked it too.

My kid's two favorite OBSESSIONS: Bananas and Choo Choos.
Family Christmas pictures

Look at those handsome little future missionaries
First Presidency Christmas Devotional
Boston and Kyler having a dance off in Forever 21. This was way funny. I wish I had Kyler in the video more. Boston was attempting to copy everything he was doing.


Tried to take Boston to see Santa at the mall. He didn't cry but was totally creeped out by him and refused to sit on his lap. So we got this picture instead in front of Santa's tree.
Sundberg Christmas party... Again, refused to sit on Santa's lap but definitely wanted the present.

Christmas morning at Sundberg's. Boston got a remote control car that he loved.
Riding the Choo Choo at the mall. We've taken him to ride this a few times and I swear he thinks it is the best thing that's ever happened to him in his lifetime! Loves loves loves it!

I love this baby. Baby Ryne. Brett got him to sleep with his magic touch. My favorite thing though is he sucks on only one finger. So cute.
Cousins watching a movie. No idea what Halle is wearing. :) Silly girl
The kids love to get on top of the fridge at JoJo's house. They were being really funny that night.
Boston and Sadie at Cabelas

Lunch at The Blue Lemon. Boston and Nash thought they were pretty cool cause they could put their legs up on the table like Gray.
Well, That's what I've got for the last few months. Not a ton going on, but we are all healthy, happy, and excited about our little newcomer.

16 comments:

Cameron Family said...

Congrats on you new little one! Hope to see lots more post from you! Boston is getting so big and is as cute as ever!

Cisneros Family said...

Rachael-
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys. Do you want to do lunch or something soon? I would love to see you and catch up. We could go to Taipan or something. It sounds like you are doing good! Boston is getting so big and so cute!! Well- I will talk to you soon.
Love, Michelle

Hawkins Family said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you updated. Looks like you guys had a nice Christmas. That is a great picture of your family. Congrats again with baby #2! I was super tired and not sick with Emory...so it must be a girl! :)

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Rach,

SO, SO excited for you guys! I wondered if you might be preggo since you hadn't posted in so long. You're doing such a great job. Boston is so adorable and seems to be thriving. Your family still looks like they did 10 years ago--they need to share their secrets. Hope you start getting more energy. #2 is mostly all about fatigue, but that's just how it goes with another little one to chase. Miss you Rach. I was telling Chad funny stories about you last night.

Love,
Amy

MediocreMama said...

That is such exciting news. And trust me, I still remember how exhausted I was pregnant with Larry with Lennon still running around. Being pregnant WITH a kid is very, VERY different.

So what's my excuse for sitting around in pajamas all day long? No baby on its way, either... :)

Super Kimmie said...

Congratulations you two - so exciting.

Kim

Watts Family said...

I am so excited for your baby number two to get here. I am already craving a newborn again! I love Ryne's boogers all over Brett's shirt, haha. We love you guys!!

Jules said...

Congratulations! I remember being pregnant with Keagan and I was exhausted the first trimester--but not with Easton. so, hopefully it will pass and you will be up and going again! congrats, again!

Brandon & Amber said...

Rach congratulations!! We need to hang out I have been super exhasted too, I wish we lived closer. I am so excited for you! And oh my heck I loved Boston dancing!! :)

Kimberlie said...

Rachael, I am so happy for you. You look great and Boston is getting so big. Congrats on the new bundle of joy.

Misti said...

Congrats Rach! I am excited for you guys...ok and totally jealous. Hope you get some energy back soon! AND...I hope it's a girl :)

nateandmaryannmendenhall said...

I am sooo excited for you. I am also expecting at the same time. I am about 12 weeks to. I feel bad you are so tired. It is hard to do anything. I am with on the pjs all day. I have been so sick so I don't get anything done either. We always say this but it would be fun to get together sometime.

Jennie Minor said...

YAY! I am so happy and excited for you! I can't wait to hear what you are having! Love the pics! Especially family christmas pic! Boston is so cute and getting so big! :)

Jess said...

BAAAA YEA for baby number 2! Congrats guys, I am so so so happy for you!

Nicole said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see what your having!

Jenny said...

Super congrats on the new addition. And I just love that video of Boston dancing. It is hilarious