March 18, 2008

Giving in to Blogging

So... I have been in trouble for quite some time for not having a "Blog". I finally started to feel guilty that I am always checking everyone else's without having one of my own. So, I decided the time has come to figure out this blogging thing. I figured now is a good time since there are going to be A LOT of changes in my life in the next little while as I will be joining the wonderful world of motherhood. I think before I just felt like I had nothing to write about that anyone would be interested in but who can resist baby pictures?! Those will be coming soon... For now, here are some slide shows for your enjoyment as kind of a recap of our lives before "the blog".




Some pics from the wedding...




And some of the baby in my belly...



Ok, so give me a little time and I will figure out how to do all of the cool things with my page that the rest of you know how to do!

8 comments:

amy said...

I am glad you finally gave in to peer pressure! I can't wait to see all the pictures you are going to post of your little man. Even more than that I can't wait to see him in person :)

Jennie Minor said...

I am going to try and leave a comment one more time!
I am glad that you joined the world of bloggers. And I can't wait to see pics on your blog of your baby. Hope you are feeling good!

Tiffany said...

Hey Rachael! I saw your blog on Amy's, I love it! Your wedding pictures are so cute, you look great as always. And you look especially cute pregnant! It gives me an idea of what's to come, although you don't look like you've put on the extra weight like I have. :) I'm glad you setup a blog so we can see what's going on wtih you. Keep in touch and good luck with everything. Can't wait to see pictures of your little man!

The Lindsey's said...

Congrats!!! I had no clue you were even expecting. I'm so excited for you guys. Boys are so fun. I bet your mom is so excited to be a grandma! Sounds like you and Brett are doing well and are really happy together- you deserve it =).

Jess said...

Hey I had a dream that you had your baby last night!!! Did you? Yea for blogging, I love it!!!

Jenny said...

I'm so glad that you finally gave in. It is the best way for me to keep up with people since I'm so lazy.

Robin D said...

Rachael I just saw pics of your little man on Amy's blog and he's so cute! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and now I can stay updated on all that's going on! I just love Blogging.

Macy said...

Congrats on Baby Boston! And if I find out that the two of you come to Boston again without calling Neal and I, you're in big trouble! :) Seriously, we'd love to meet you for dinner or go to a game with you. Or both!