June 19, 2008

Finally it's warm enough!!!

Normally we wouldn't expect to have to wait until the middle of JUNE for it to be warm enough to take the boat out, but this year the weather has been so weird and DUMB. I'm sure all of you that live here can agree that it is ridiculous to still be getting snow at the end of May. Anyway, I'm so happy that it has finally warmed up! We took the boat out on Tuesday night and it was soooo nice! I didn't dare get in the water, it's still too cold or even put on a swim suit (still shy of the post baby body, yikes) but my little brothers tubed and wakeboarded and Brett did some skiing. Brett's sister Karlee came with us too. I posted some pics of my little stud in his lifejacket that is WAY too big but cute none the less and the best part is he doesn't seem to mind it much. He layed in my lap and slept the whole time.

7 comments:

Karlee said...

aww. i love that little guy! he is so cute!

Leanne said...

His cheeks in that life jacket... priceless! It's killing me! AND, remember when we would just shop and eat PF Changs cheesecake all the time? What were we doing with our lives that we could do that? Whatever it was, we should do it again... amazing.

JonandLo said...

He is such a cute little guy..and I love the name Boston. How fun!! I'm so glad you started a blog, now I can keep tabs on you. You look amazing for just having had a baby...nice work! Keep the pics coming!

Tiffany said...

Boating sounds so fun! If you want warm weather, come out to Kansas City! :) And thanks for posting the blowout picture. What a nice warning for what's to come. :)

D.J, Laura and Kids said...

You guys are so fun, We decided that after your comment at winger's the other day (The one about farts and such) we need to get together more. Your my kind of gal.:) hehe
The boat looks so fun we want one but with all our 4-wheeler's there's not much room for a boat. I also love the blow out picture, that's talent! Boston is soo dang cute if you ever need a babysitter and your going to be in santaquin on a date:) we will tend.

Shelley said...

Throw him on a wakeboard - it's never to soon to start (Deven would say that at least) (:

I'm glad he likes the life jacket!

Misti said...

He looks so awesome! I am so surprised that he doesn't mind it! That makes me closterphobic just looking at him! Ha ha!

P.S. When are taking us out on the boat??? AND...work sucks w/o you!