June 9, 2008

Vegas

Last weekend we went to Vegas. It was a great little break and so nice to be able to see my husband for 3 whole days in a row! He's been so busy lately that we don't see him much. Boston did great in the car ride down. He pretty much slept the entire way. We went to Phantom of the Opera on Saturday night at the Venetian and it was so good! I loved it! It's a little different that the original play, just slightly but still really good. Brett's cousin Holly watched Boston for us while we went and as far as I know he did good. It was the first time I've really left him for more than an hour with anyone other than either of our parents and I'm so glad we were able to leave him with Holly because I didn't worry at all. Thanks Holly! :) Of course I was bad at taking pictures but I did get a few from when we took Boston down to the pool and afterwards when he and his dad were taking a nap. I can't say that he loved he pool, it was a little cold and shocking but he did pretty good. Anyway, it was a good trip, I love going out of town but I'm always excited to come home too.



8 comments:

Murray Family said...

Oh, so adorable! I love his face in the pool, haha :). What a sweet sleeping picture.

Jules said...

so cute! that is good that he wasn't screaming in the pool! Easton didn't like pool water until he was older. too cold. I love the sleeping pictures!

amy said...

I am sure if you bring Boston to seven peaks quite a few times this summer he will get use to it..hint hint!

Cute sleeping picture. He is the cuddliest baby ever!

Cameron Family said...

So cute! He is looking so different to me! Glad that you guys had a good time!

Karlee said...

aww i just love that little boy!

The Lindsey's said...

Oh Rach!!! He's so cute! Those are great pics. He sure is growing up!

MediocreMama said...

CAN YOU BELIEVE WE DIDN'T TAKE PICTURES WITH LENNON AND BOSTON WHILE YOU WERE HERE?! I am so mad at all of us because...that would've been so dang cute. And I was happy to babysit that little string bean...he is the best snuggler ever! Thanks again for coming to see us and letting us watch him!

Erin said...

Adorable. Baby naps are the best. I miss that so much...