May 23, 2008

Go Sox!

So Brett's always loved baseball and liked the Red Sox, but we kind of became "fans" together after going to Fenway a couple of years ago and discovering just how cool Fenway and Boston as a whole are. The first time we went, we had known each other for about ummm 2 weeks, kinda crazy and scary and potentially disastrous but it ended up being so much fun and then Boston kind of became our thing. If anyone has wondered where we got our little guy's name, that is kind of how. Plus we've both just always thought it was a cool name. Anyway, I got this hat for Boston a long time ago. It's an XXXS and still WAY too big. Brett really wants it to fit Boston's teeny head so he tries it on him periodically to see if there has been any head growth progress....


I'm thinking it might fit when he's 1 maybe??? We'll see...

7 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

so adorable! I loved the 2nd pic. that is my favorite. it's like he is thinking "what? I am a cutie, what do you want?" I want to meet him so bad.

Robin D said...

He is so cute. I love those pictures. Something about little boys with hats...I just love it!

Cameron Family said...

What a cute little guy! I love the hat, and YES we should go walking!

dynamike said...

That is so stinkin cute!!!

Jenny said...

Here Brett, let me help you out: http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2825401&cp=1452345.1452685.1151927

Raenae said...

What a cutie! He's getting big so fast.....and I love how you got his name.

tim and priscilla said...

i am so excited to meet up on friday!!! i also can't tell you how happy i am to have you do my hair. i don't know anyone in utah and so i always get my hair done in arizona and that lady just had a baby and doesn't work! so, you have another client, if that's o.k. well, i will talk to you later this week. let me know if there is anything that you don't like to eat. see ya!
oh, and can't wait to see the little one!