May 13, 2008

Newborn Pics


Apparently I have a lot to say this week... this is the third post I've done today. I keep remembering that I have more to add. We got Boston's newborn pictures back last week. They turned out sooo good! I love them! We did them when he was 3 weeks old and have been so excited to get them back. The girl that did them did such a great job! I would totally reccomend her. I have the link to her blog in my friends list. It's Brittany photography. I have posted a couple of the pictures but if you want to see all of them, and trust me you do :), they are on our mac gallery. The link is on the right side of the page...
Oh these pictures are just so sweet, they melt my little heart!

12 comments:

Macy said...

So cute! He looks so much like Brett as a baby. At least from what I can remember...

Murray Family said...

Oh my word, those pictures are so stinkin CUTE! What a sweet little face. He reminds me so much of both of you.

amy said...

They all turned out so cute! I love all of his expressions. Especially how he makes the little "o" shape with his mouth. I need to come visit. I feel like I haven't talked to or seen you in forever! We miss you!

Misti said...

How precious! Love em all!

Jennie Minor said...

Those pics are so cute! He is a beautiful baby!

tim and priscilla said...

o.k., so, totally call me. tim is going to be out of town for a week starting today and i get soooo bored! also, i am so glad to hear you still do hair, to tell you the truth, you are my favorite hairstylist. i always loved what you did on me, so i need to make an appointment because my hair is a disaster!

tim and priscilla said...

those pics are sooo cute by the way!

Jenny said...

Adorable. They only word for him.

Evensen Family said...

What a cute little boy you have. I had heard you had a baby. Congratulations that is so exciting! Kami let me know about your blog, so it will be fun seeing your family grow. It would be fun to see you guys. Hope all is well.
Lindsay

Jenny said...

I got your birth announcement in the mail today with some more adorable pictures. I just want to eat him up, he is just so cute.

Sarah said...

He's such a cute boy! We got his birth announcement the other day and it's darling. Great photos.

Shelley said...

Rachel - thanks for the baby announcement. You were sweet to think of us. I loved the family picture! You guys are way to cute. Who ever did those pictures did a great job!