May 22, 2008

Smiles


Boston has been smiling lots lately and this is the first time I've been able to capture his goofy little grin. I always grab the camera way too late after he has smiled and smiled and then once I think to grab the camera to take a picture, he's done smiling and starts crying or something. The picture quality is not great because I took it with my phone but like I said this is the first one I've been able to capture so I'll take what I can get. One of these days I'll catch one of his big big smiles.

Also, he had his 2 month check up this week. Doctor says everything looks great. He weighs 10lbs 14 oz. now and is 23.2 in long. He was in the 71%tile for height and the 32%tile for weight. So, he is long and skinny, a little string bean just like his Daddy! Watching him get his shots was one of the saddest things I have ever seen, I don't want to think about it or talk about it. :(

6 comments:

amy said...

I love Boston's smile! That has to melt your heart. I forgot to tell you I got his baby announcement and it's so cute!! Thanks for thinking of us and sending us one. We may have to keep it handy so Ry can show it to Koda when we are dog sitting :)

Murray Family said...

What a sweet little smile!! AWWW! He's getting so big. Oh, and I HATE shots. It's so sad. Maddie had to get a catheter a couple weeks ago to check for a UTI and I swear we're both still having nightmares :(. It was BAD. I hate seeing them go through pain, it's horrible.

Jules said...

I can't believe he is already 2 months!! 32% that is BIG to me!! ha! He is such a mini Brett. Rach and her 2 Bretts!!

MediocreMama said...

He is a TOTAL mini-Brett! I can't believe the similarities! Awwww, shots are the worst. And it's the worst when they're so sad all day because it still hurts...don't worry, it gets better. For Lennon's six month shots, he screamed out and that was it.

Jennie Minor said...

he has the cutest little smile. I have heard that the shots are the worst thing for a mom. I am sorry.

Erin said...

I think he looks just like you with his little smile. How adorable!