June 16, 2008

Most amazing blowout EVER!

Sorry for the kind of gross post but this is something I just had to share. The other day I was nursing and while holding Boston felt this amazing force move up his back. At first I thought "that had to be just gas, please be just gas". Then I turned him over and this is what I found. I thought for sure it just all leaked out of the diaper somehow, maybe just came out at a weird angle and there wouldn't be much actually in his diaper but that was full too! I was amazed that that much stuff could come out of someone so little! I wasn't really sure what to do! I didn't want to pull his shirt up over his head and get poop all over his head but there was no other way. Then he took a really good long bath.




And after...haha, anyone would be this happy after a poop like that!

11 comments:

Murray Family said...

Oh my word! That is a bad one!

Cameron Family said...

Those are never fun! I cut and outfit off of Chase once. Oh the joys of kids!

Macy said...

G-Man hasn't had one of those in a while. Knock on wood. I don't miss those one bit. And I'm sorry to leave this in a comment, but I'm coming to Utah this week for Grandma's funeral and wanted to see if Boston needed any Red Sox gear. Let me know if you want me to pick up a onesie or pajamas or something like that for him and what size you want. mazegrace at yahoo

amy said...

Sick!! Those are the times that you grab a pair of scissors and cut the shirt off. I did that pretty often with Ry. I do love the big smile on his face after!

Jennie Minor said...

WOW! that was some blow out! But look how happy he was after. He is so cute!

Kimberlie said...

Tyler used to have those blow outs almost every day. I love the after Picture. He is so cute.

Erin said...

A nice poop will put a smile on anyone's face:).
Looks like I wasn't the first one with the idea, but I thought it was funny that I have cut off a few onsies too. Keep the scissors handy for the next one!

The Carlsens said...

Oh yes, Tyson did one of those. I just don't understand how it shoots up their backs! I should have taken a picture of Ty's but I was so grossed out I think I just tried to get it off of him as fast as I could. YUCK!

Jules said...

oh no! unfortunatly, probably not the last!

Cisneros Family said...

WOW!! That is amazing. I would have died. That is disgusting. Lets get together this week for sure.

Brett and Rachael said...

Hey thats a huge blowout for little Boston. I can't wait till you have to cut off his shirt. Bostons a cool baby if he likes a poop like that. Well it's good that i'm going to be a dad because I won't have to change a diper like that one because i'll make my wife do those stinky things.

This is from Brady