January 13, 2011

November

Ok, this is good. This is two days in a row. I am making progress. Here is a quick overview of Novemeber. :)

Boston being a thug with Uncle Kyler again...



I was worried when Peyton was born that Boston wouldn't like her. Boy was I WRONG. He loves her! So much. He is so sweet with her. He tells her she is cute all the time and is always kissing and hugging her and wanting to play with her. I am usually trying to pull him off of her. I love it.

Isn't she a little doll? :)

Lol. This was up in Park City. We had a long day. Another day Boston didn't think he needed a nap. This was at dinner. He was being super whiny and I had had it but was trying to keep him up so he would go to bed. And then he fell asleep while eating dinner. I really almost killed him this day but then... how can you be mad at this sweet sleepy face?
Love love love her!
BYU basketball game with Boston and Sadie
Cousins Peyton and Hannah. Getting bigger! (Peyton 3 1/2, Hannah 1 1/2 mo.)
My Daddy cutting the Thanksgiving bird. The last few years we have been eating out for Thanksgiving. My family is still pretty small so it was a fun thing to do. Plus, no cooking or cleaning so that is nice. But this year, we went home to Boise and had dinner for the first time at my Mom's house. She decided she wants to start her Grandma traditions :)
Peace.
The family at the table (minus my kids that were sleeping)
Family pictures


Nah, nah, nah, nah... Nah, nah, nah, nah... Hey, hey, hey... GOOD-BYE!

0 comments: