January 13, 2011

Poor Poor Peytey!

OCTOBER? Really? Has it been that long?! Poor Peyt, she has no record of her life. When Boston was tiny, before there were two, I swear I did like 2 posts a week! I guess that's the difference between one and two. I do take pictures though and I have a TON to post. Videos too! I am finding myself sick with regret though that I haven't been better about writing things down, with both kids, and of course it is a goal of mine to improve on this. I'm going to try and do one post a day this week, one for each month missed, until I have caught up to where we're at.

This is the day cousin Hannah (Brett's sister Krista's baby) was born. Her and Peyton are 2 months apart. We took Sadie and Boston to build a bear while Krista and new baby were in the hospital. Boston of course picked Buzz, his obsession at the time.
The two cheesiest smilers!

New baby Hannah made Peyton (2 months) look Gigantic!
This was at Brett's cousin Tommy and his wife Shantay's wedding reception. Boston and I danced the night away. He was the best date.

1st nap in her crib. :)
Boston and Sadie at the corn maze/pumpkin patch

1st bath together. Boston thought this was so sweet, and kept asking me where Peyton's pee pee was. haha. First lesson on the difference between boys and girls.
This was hilarious. They had this display at Albertsons for Halloween. The spider and the M&M guy had nothing to do with each other but Boston totally thought that when he stepped on this button he was making the spider move.


Trick-or treating at Papa Jay's work. Buzz light year to the rescue!
And little pumpkin Peyt
Before 'trick-or -treating'. This night was kind of lame. It rained and rained and rained. No trick or treating in our neighborhood, it was too wet with little kids. So I had the brilliant idea to drive all the way to Orem to the mall. Yeah right! That was EVERYONE'S idea. I have never seen the mall so packed. You couldn't even walk through. So, Boston got like 5 treats, which I was fine with. Maybe next year will be nicer weather.
I am saving this picture for his wedding video. I love it.

Trying to be a thug like his uncle Kyler


"Mom, I don't need to take a nap. I'm not tired. I wanna have quiet time on the couch." 10 minutes later...

Stay tuned for November. ;)

0 comments: