April 7, 2008

For my Dad...Grandpa Mark

This post is for my dad who informed me today that it has been "quite some time" since I've posted new pictures. So, here are a couple of pictures we've taken in the last couple of days. There are more of them on our Gallery site. :)
Boston is getting bigger and looking different to me every day. We took him in for his 2 week check up today and he has gained 9 oz. already from his birth weight. He was 6lbs 14oz and is 7lbs 7oz now. AND, i need to correct something for Brett, Boston was actually 20in at birth not 18 and is 21in. now. So, he is growing. Might not be too long before he chunks up, he is already getting something of a double chin, but still has the sknniest little bird legs and arms. He sort of smiled at me today too. I was talking to him and just for a second he got his little eyes to focus on me and pulled this really akward half smile face, haha, I could tell he was sort of trying to figure it out but couldn't quite get it right. He did this a couple of times and I just laughed. I just love him and really could be content staring at him all day long, which I pretty much do.


11 comments:

Jules said...

So cute! Keep putting new pictures on! I think he looks like his daddy!

Murray Family said...

Oh my gosh, what a sweet little baby boy. Awww!! Ashley's water broke and she's in the hospital tonight having her baby :). I just love these little sweeties!!

Cameron Family said...

What a cutie! At his 2 week appointment he weighs what Chase weighed at his birth! Ha, ha! Glad things are going well at being a new mom!

amy said...

I check your blog daily waiting for you to post new pictures. Thanks for not disappointing today. Ry and Boston weighed the same at their 2 weeks! I can't wait to come see him again. He is so cute!

Cisneros Family said...

I can't believe how much he has changed. He is dang cute. You guys did well!! Still on for tomorrow? I'm excited to see you and the baby!

Tiffany said...

He is so adorable! You did a good job on his nursery, it's so cute. What a cute family!

Erin said...

Yay for your blog! Boston is so adorable. I am so glad I got to see these great pics. Congratulations!

Jill Revell said...

Rach - Boston is just so adorable! I seriously want to see the little guy before we leave. Lets get together - call me.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! he is so cute. I am so jealous! We have to get together soon so I can hold this little guy. Rachel

Misti said...

He is adorable! It was so good to see you! We need to get together soon!

Jess said...

He is so sweet... I really need to see him again before he grows too much more! Keep updating pics!