April 25, 2008

Jazz game

So, Brett's sister had her baby on Monday which we are very excited about by the way... and since his parents headed down to Califonia to see her, we got to take their Jazz tickets! I was a little nervous about taking Boston since we would be there for so long and it would be so loud in there but he did really really well. Thanks Jess for letting us borrow the Baby Bjorn, I am definitely investing in one of those! He absolutely HATED it at first and screamed for a few minutes, but once he gave in he conked out. I put some cotton in his ears and he slept through the entire game! It was a good game till the end when they could've won but instead lost by ONE point, kind of embarrassing for them but we still had fun.
Don't worry I tested Boston's hearing this morning and I'm pretty sure he can still hear so, first Jazz game was a success! Plus we got this cute little shirt and beanie for him...here are some pics

Boston's souvenirs are a little on the big side but still cute

Haha, on the camera we thought it almost looked like he was smiling but now that the picture is bigger it looks more like he's just trying to poop

Had enough with the photo shoot, just give me food!

8 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

he is so adorable! Love the pic of him smiling/pooping.

Murray Family said...

He looks so cute in that Jazz gear! Glad you guys had a good time :)

amy said...

He looks very cute in his jazz get up. Maybe since Boston has such big feet, he will be tall and be an NBA star for you. Glad you had a great time! I have a baby bjorn you could use. I just need to get it back from someone who was using it.

Brady & Ashley said...

I love him! I love him! I can't wait to see him again!

Tiffany said...

He is so adorable! I know Ryan will love the jazz stuff. (and he'll be jealous you went to the game). Looks like you're having fun being a mom.

Jenny said...

So cute. I remember Tab's first Jazz game. What a sweetheart, that little boy.

MediocreMama said...

Hey, glad I found you guys! I had lost your blog address, so thanks for commenting. BOSTON IS DREAMY! How are you feeling?

Hey, will you please email me your new home address? (holly.wever@gmail.com) I emailed Brett but haven't heard back...

Also, wish Brett a happy birthday from us! I know it was this week sometime. Love you guys!

Nicole said...

Rachael, it's Nicole Coles (Vogelsberg)! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog! Your boy is so cute!! It looks like your doing wonderful!! Email me at pringles299@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite to our blog! I would love to keep in touch!!