April 19, 2008

For those of you who have kindly reminded me that it's been almost 2 weeks :)

Boston is 4 weeks old now! Ahhhhh! Time goes way too fast! He is still such a good baby, I am so lucky. He is so sweet. He is becoming more aware of his surroundins lately, and responding more to noises. We even see a few random smiles here and there although I'm not sure he is aware quite yet that that's what he's doing. :) Anyway, I'll stop talking, I know all anyone really wants to see is pictures so here they are... Oh and by the way, he got his newborn pictures taken last weekend and the photographer posted some of them on her blog, so I just copied them for a sneak preview, they are on our gallery. We should have the rest of them in another week or so. Also, if you want to see our photographer's site it is brittanygphotography.blogspot.com. She was awesome, we loved her.

I love how he always sleeps with his hands right up by his face...



This is one of his newborn pics....

These are from today...isn't he cute!? :)

11 comments:

Murray Family said...

Oh so cute!! I love sleeping pictures! And that one of you and him is precious. What a sweet little baby!

Jennie Minor said...

he is so cute! I love the pics and have been waiting to see how much he is changing. So adorable!

Cameron Family said...

He is such a cutie!

D.J, Laura and Kids said...

Your pictures are so cute Boston is a beautiful, handsom baby. We love to see pictures of him. We just started blogging so if you havent seen our site its at http://laurandboys.blogspot.com/ and i have no idea if i needed to put all of that but I am new to this so keep posting those cute baby pic and we will hopefully see you soon! laura and D.J.

amy said...

Yes, he is very cute! He has changed a lot since the last time I saw him! I like how he sleeps with his hands by his face too. His newborn pics turned out VERY cute. Can't wait to see the rest. Please don't go 2 weeks before posting again :)

Julia said...

Rach he is so cute! Love the sleeping pics!

Shelley said...

I can't beleive how much her looks like Brett! He is so cute. You guys are such a cute little family!!

Erin said...

How precious! Don't you just love watching him sleep?

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Rach,

Little Boston is beautiful, or I mean handsome. :) You're right, they do grow up VERY fast, so you're doing the right thing by just watching him all day. I'm glad to see you so happy and Brett sounds wonderful. Congrats.

Jill Revell said...

I love seeing pictures of your adorable little boy! TOO CUTE!

Brandon & Amber said...

Hey Rach he is so adorable! I love the black and white pic of you and him!I hope everything is going great still and hopefully when you come into town we can get together or something. Love ya!