April 23, 2008

High School friends and roomates reunite!

I haven't seen our friend Lee Lee in almost 2 years I think is what we figured out... AND I had not seen her adorable little boy yet either, only in pictures. She and her husband live far far away from us now but she is in town this week so yesterday Jess and I and our little men drove up to Salt Lake to meet up with her and her sister Erin who I also had not seen in forever. It was fun and great to see them. We met at Temple Square and walked around for a little while. It wasn't the warmest of days and as you can tell from the picture it was a bit windy but it was sooo pretty up there. All of the flowers are out on the temple grounds and although it didn't really feel warm and springy it smelled good like new flowers. All 4 of us have little boys, mine is 1 month old, Leanne's is 4 months, Erin's is 6 months, and Jessica's is 13 months. It was fun to see them all together. We got this picture of 3 of them, Erin and her little Jonah aren't in the picture because Erin was taking it. :( We'll get them next time.

5 comments:

Meg said...

You look GREAT rach! I tried to call you a little while ago, I figured you were pretty busy being a mom :-) Miss you!

amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amy said...

Crazy how fast babies change from 1 to 4 months! Enjoy them being little. It's always a great time to get together with old friends!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

I'm SO jealous! Ally told me to drive down, but my mom ended up visiting me here this week. You guys all look so great and it makes me miss you lots.

Leanne said...

That was SO fun! Erin and I were still laughing at "mom elephants" when I left... It was great to see you and baby Boston!