September 15, 2008

2 of my favorite things... food and pedicures!

Last week was my sister-in-law Krista's birthday and that day marks the start of a new tradition for birthdays. We all went to lunch and got pedicures. It was so fun that we decided we NEEDED to do it for every birthday! Yay! I'm so glad that I am guaranteed a pedicure and good company of course almost every month of the year! P.s. Glitter toes are awesome, if you haven't tried them yet you should
Karlee, Katie and Krista

Sadie zonked out during her "pedicure"

Grandma JoJo with Boston and Nash

Me and JoDee


I've been meaning to post these pictures for awhile. They have nothing to do with food or pedicures but they are fun pictures. Not last week but the week before we put Boston in the lake for the first time. I was a little hesitant to do this, not because it was cold, not because I thought he would drown or cry but because we were at Utah lake where you can't see through the water AT ALL, where your spray is often times BRIGHT GREEN, and you have to shut your eyes and close your mouth when you jump in. You might be wondering why we even go there... it's just because it is close and warm. :) Anyway, he LOVED it. He was a little shocked at first but seconds later was sqealing and kicking. It's almost time for me to start mom and me swim lessons. I think I have a water baby.
I love his life jacket. I think he looks like Spongebob. haha


5 comments:

Murray Family said...

He looks so adorable in that life jacket. And I LOVE glitter toes. I've been wanting mine done so bad!

amy said...

I have been saying for weeks I need a pedicure. Maybe this weekend! Boston looks so cute in his life jacket. He better be a water baby with how much his parents are out on it.

Shelley said...

No, way I LOVE UTAH LAKE. It is by far the best lake around!! I'm glad he likes it!! I rememeber when we were little Brett and Matt Sanderson would go boating there, and Matt would take a snorkel mask as a joke!! (Love the jacket too!)

Cameron Family said...

He looks way cute in his little jacket! We should look a mom and me swim class together this fall. I have to get Chase in because he is a water baby as well!

Jennie Minor said...

I love pedicures! They are the best, and I will have to try the glitter. ;) Boston is getting so big, and Rach, you look great!