September 1, 2008

New Stuff

Last Thursday we went up to Olympic park to watch my brother go off ski jumps into a pool. I didn't even know this existed. It was pretty cool. I don't know if I could ever do it because I'm a wuss but it was really fun to watch.





Friday we had a Sundberg family reunion up at Heber Valley Camp. We camped in style in bunkhouse/cabins but didn't sleep a wink. For once I think Boston slept more than we did. Do they make king size air mattresses? We played games, made smores, and ate way too much food. It was a short but fun getaway.

Saturday we went to the BYU game. I was so tired from not sleeping the night before that I barely remember the game, in fact I actually fell asleep during it a couple of times, but I do know they won. :) It was fun to take Boston, and of course we outfitted him in BYU gear.

11 comments:

Kimberlie said...

your little boy has gotten so big. He is so cute. We were at the game too, but I spent more time going up and down the stairs with Tyler instead of watching the game. So my phone broke and I lost my phone numbers. Could you email yours? kimdimrich@yahoo.com. I am hoping we could get together and do something.

Nicole said...

I love the Utah Olympic Sports Park!! I used to compete up there in high school and college in the winter! Is your brother a Freestyle skier or does he just go up there to practice his jumps? That's so cool, it just brought back a lot of memories:)

Jennie Minor said...

Boston is so cute! I can't believe that your little bro dared do that. So awesome.
You guys should plan a trip to Cali and take little Boston to Disneyland...that way I could see you and get to see him.

Grant and Katie + Audrie said...

Rachael your blog is so cute! Boston's picture on your header is precious! I love the hat turned backwards!

Kimber Dawn said...

omg, boston is so cute rachael!... and you are one lil hot mamma! xoxo

Meg said...

Rach, He is getting so dang big and so dang adorable!! YOu look fantastic by the way :-)

MediocreMama said...

For some reason, I thought Brett hated BYU...?

Looks like it was a lot of fun :)

Cameron Family said...

That picture you have of Boston at the top of the page is SO cute! Looks like you guys have had a great summer and lots of good times!

amy said...

Boston is getting so big!! Can't wait to see him on Tuesday...and of course you :) I have gone up to Park City and watched the freestyle skiers do that. It was so fun! Awesome that your bro had a chance to do it.

Cisneros Family said...

He is so dang cute. And getting so big. How are you guys? It sounds like you have had a fun and busy summer. Lets do lunch and shopping again... soon!! I will call you.

Fun times said...

Rachael your family is so cute! You look so happy! I won't even hold it against you that you all are BYU fans :)