October 13, 2008

Where have we been?

Nowhere. Just here and there and home hanging out. I'm not sure why I haven't blogged in so long. Maybe because nothing really "blog worthy" has happened in the last few weeks. Plus I've been bad at taking pictures lately, so anything we have done isn't exactly documented. But for an update, Boston is still huge and getting bigger all the time. He is really fun right now. His little personality is coming out more and more. His new trick he started today is leaning forward from a sitting position and getting on to his tummy. So you know what that means, next step is crawling. Great. I'm hoping it takes just a little longer for him to figure that one out. He watched Jungle Book today while I cleaned out our closet and loved it, so funny, I was singing the song that King Louie sings and he thought it was hilarious. I'm sure if he could talk he would've told me how ridiculous I looked dancing around and singing trying to make him laugh. The things we do just to get a good giggle out of a baby. Totally worth it. We also found out today that the people that were buying the house we are living in backed out so now it is going to forclose and we will either have to buy it or move in the next month or so. Yay! I love moving! NOT. For those of you that don't know, we have been renting the house that we're in so that we could have some more time to find a house we'd like to buy. Well, the guy who owns the house defaulted like 4 months ago so we knew forclosure was a possibility but then we were hopeful when someone made an offer to buy, meaning we would have until May to find something. But plans change I guess, so wish us luck! :) Anyway, I think that's about it. I do have some pictures though, I know that's what everyone really likes to see.... they are random ones that I took on my phone
Boston in his big boy chair. The Bumbo was getting a little scary on the counter since he can pretty much get out of it.

Boston loves this little book. He isn't so much in to reading it but likes the noises it makes and gets frustrated that he can't pull the animal heads off to put them in his mouth. Oh and he loves loves loves Koda. She doesn't even have to do anything and he thinks she's funny. I'm sure she is excited for a lifetime of getting her tail pulled.

Show off

Checking out the Lobsters in the tank at McGrath's

Trying to eat the tank

5 comments:

Kimberlie said...

oh he is so cute. i can't believe how big he is getting. Good luck with the moving. I hope something works out for you.

Misti said...

Let me know if you need help moving...I mean I totally volunteer Paul! He was a professional mover for RC Willey you know...he can get furniture in and out of anywhere...he has mad skills!

P.S. Remember when we were going to "lunch"...yeah let's for real do that soon! Like this week...i am texting you now!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

He is so adorable Rach. I'm sure there are lots of foreclosures now in Utah, right? There has to be some awesome deals out there. Good luck.

Kimber Dawn said...

Hey Sweetheart! Glad to hear all is well...I wish you luck with 'search'. xoxo

Jennie Minor said...

your little guy is so cute and getting so big!