October 28, 2008

Procrastination is a bad habit

So I've been putting this blog entry off for a little while because there are a lot of pictures involved and that takes a long time and sometimes I am lazy :) Sorry for the large amount of pictures I am about to put on here. I'm not good at keeping a journal and so I use our blog as my "journal". I want to print out all of the pages and make a book out of it so I like to have all the pictures. Anyway here they are...

These ones are actually from August but I just barely got them from my Mother-in-law's camera. We were in Park City and took Boston to the pool with all of his cousins. He loved it. He is such a little water baby. No joke, he cries sometimes when I take him out of the bath.


Boston and his cousin Nash at Grandma JoJo's house

Bathtime, the love of Boston's life. For those of you that saw Boston when he was brand new with those skinny skinny bird legs, you'll appreciate these fat fat rolls!

Not this last weekend but the weekend before that we were up in Park City for the weekend at Brett's parent's condo. On Friday JoDee, Boston and I went and met up with Katie, Krista and Karlee and the kids at the zoo while Jay and Brett went golfing. It was Boston's first time at the zoo! He had absolutely no idea what was going on but I think he had fun. :)


We came home on Saturday night but then went back up again on Sunday for dinner. We drove through American Fork Canyon for a nice scenic Sunday drive and stopped to have a mini photo shoot on the way...

And here is a sneak peak at our family pictures we had taken last week. I hope they turn out good! We haven't seen them yet.


Brett's eyes are only sort of closing in this picture. Hopefully we'll have one where they are good and open. :)
OK... just one last thing. Those of you that like treats will like this. Like 6 months ago we bought one of these glorious things

A vita-mix. One of the many things I've been sucked in to at Costco. I got it because I wanted to be able to make some if not all of my own baby food with fresh fruits and veggies. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this thing! I've used it to make lots of different stuff like fresh Oj, fresh fruit syrup (it heats it up for you), fresh salsa, etc. And tonight a yummy yummy treat. This treat is a great alternative to the Chocolate Reese's milkshake I crave too often. I think it tastes just like it but with WAAAAY less calories of course. A much much much healthier option. And although I do love the vitamix, a regular blender will do for this one of course. ;) Here is the recipe:

1 1/2 cups Lite Vanilla Soy Milk
1/4 cup dry hot cocoa mix (I use the Swiss Miss no sugar added kind)
2 Tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
1 bananna
2 cups of ice
Yum Yum!

Phew that was a long one! Promise to break it up next time!

5 comments:

Jules said...

he is getting chubs! Go Boston!!
so cute!

Leanne said...

I'm loving the fat rolls! Nothing cuter than chunky baby bums and thighs!! That treat sounds so yummy...I'll have to try it! Along the same lines...if you mix a frozen banana with skim milk in the blender, it tastes just like ice cream!

Jennie Minor said...

Love ALL the pics. I love chubby babies! He is so dang cute! Your own baby food? WOW! Go Rach! I can't wait to try your yummy drink!

Cisneros Family said...

Oh Rach, it has been way to long!! How are you? How cute is Boston? He is adorable. Can he be Sage's boyfriend? He is a little younger, but no worries. Your family pictures are adorable. So cute. Lets get together. SOON.

Brandon & Amber said...

I just have to tell you taht Boston is so stinkin cute! Oh I love his fat rolls too my girls get huge baby thunder thighs that I just love too!!