November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween

We went to Boise for Halloween to hang out with my family. It's always good to be home. We came for the weekend and then Brett went back to Utah and Boston and I stayed in Boise all week so he could play with his Grandma and Grandpa and his uncles. We're headed back home tomorrow and are both excited to see Brett! We missed him. Here are a few pics from Halloween and our little trip...

We didn't "actually" dress up for Halloween. Well, Boston did but not Brett and I. We did play around in the costume box at my Aunt's house though and this is what we came up with. Doesn't Brett look SUPER sexy in his Skeleton/girl pirate costume? haha. I'd still jump those bones.

(I promise my brother Kyler is not Gay... I think)

Me and my cuddly little bear

Grandma and Boston

Taking a bath in Grandma's giant tub... FUN!

14 comments:

Murray Family said...

I was kinda suprised when I thought you guys chose those costumes. Haha! It makes more sense that you just found them :). Boston looks so stinkin cute. I love it!

Misti said...

Yeah...I have to say Brett's is my fav with the girl pirate hair and Boston looks adorable, as usual!!

Cameron Family said...

That tub does look giant with tiny little Boston in there. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!

Karlee said...

hahaha wow. that is so funny. nice brett. i love the pictures and boston is the cutest little boy! I can't wait to see him!

Grant and Katie + Audrie said...

Halloween was fun! Bonnie is so great to have everyone put something on for picture sake :) Too bad there's not a picture of Brett & Kyler together haha! Boston was such a cute little bear! I love the 1st Halloween when they are all snuggly in those costumes! Glad you had a nice trip home!

Robin D said...

I love Boston's face in the first picture. He's probably thinking, "What is goin' on and who the heck is holding me?!?"

Kimber Dawn said...

haha! i love it!

Brandon & Amber said...

Bummer we missed you! Tell your family hello its been a while since I saw them.Boston looked so cute as a bear, how fun!

Jess said...

How much fun... I just love going to Boise! We don't get to go again until Christmas. Seems so far away! Boston look so cute, he is always making the same face in his pictures, it cracks me up!

The Mason Family said...

SO cute! I can't believe how big he is. Love the cistumes

Jennie Minor said...

he is cute! i laughed so hard when i saw your costume! so fun!

Jenny said...

I can't believe how big Boston is getting. it kills me. That little boy is just adorable.

LJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RORYJEAN said...

Happened upon your blog from Ashlie's- your baby is so adorable! Love the little bear costume.