July 18, 2008

For our Mommy...

Mom, I posted a couple of videos on the Mac Gallery page for you. One is of Brady wakeboarding his first time. He's gotten a lot better since and is going in and out of the wake now. We'll have to take some more video so you can see. The other one is of Boston rolling over and talking. It's kind of long but I figured if anyone would enjoy watching a long video of the grandson she doesn't see very often it would be you :) We're excited to see you guys in a few days!! Love you!
(it takes a few minutes for the videos to download, not sure why, probably because I am a computer genius and did it wrong or something but whatever, it works) :)

3 comments:

Dan said...

Hey Brett,

I found your blog from Holly and Tod's. Tommy sent me a letter and told me I needed to talk to you before I hire someone to do the landscaping at our new home in PG. If you are interested I can email you the plans. knightkid@msn.com or call 362-9555.

your cuz, -Dan Knight

tim and priscilla said...

your little boy is getting sooo big! he is so cute, and we have to get together! i can't believe it is almost august, crazy!

Amber said...

It was so fun to see you at the park the other day. Your family is so cute and little Boston is darling. Motherhood is also one of my greatest joys. I hope you continue finding happiness in it. It was so fun to catch up with you.