July 2, 2008

More boating

Last night we went boating with our friends Paul and Misti and their two little girls Kylee and Aubrey. We decided to go on a whim and I'm so glad we did. The weather and the water were so perfect! We got some really good wakeboarding in. My little brothers are doing sooo good on the wakeboard. I have a video of Brady and he looks like such a little stud, I just need to figure out how to put it on here so his mommy can see. :)
Boston did really good on the boat again. He just hung out and then slept and then hung out some more. What a good boy. I just love him! It was fun to see he and Aubrey together last night. Aubrey is 2 weeks older than he is and I don't think I realized how much he's grown until I saw them together. He is younger than her and bigger! I can't believe how long he is. He's growing so fast!

3 comments:

Cameron Family said...

He is growing so fast and so cute! It is crazy to look back at the pics already! What a cutie you have!

Hawkins Family said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! We need to get together when we get back and moved in again. Emily and I went to Boston a couple of weekends again and I definitely see why you guys love it so much! It's seriously my favorite city I've been too. I wanted to buy every little Boston thing for babies I saw for baby Boston! I also need to see you for a good hair thinning when we get back!

Jess

Erin said...

Those are great pictures. The light that time of day is just beautiful.