July 29, 2008

Lagoon

This post is a little late but I thought I would put these pictures on here anyway since I know my brother Jordan wanted some PROOF that he went on the Skycoaster while we were at Lagoon. We had my brothers staying with us for most of the summer and it was fun having them. We did lots of fun things; Jordan worked hard in the dirt as one of Brett's "crew members", we spent lots of time at the lake and both Brady and Jordan got pretty good on the wakeboard. Lagoon was the one of the last fun things we did before we headed back home to Boise to welcome our other brother Kyler home from his mission.

This is the boys on the Skycoaster as they were being dropped. They are the tiny white dot in the sky. I was standing on the ground all by myself screaming at this point. :)

This is them after... thankfully still alive.

3 sleepy babies


The girls and Jay

0 comments: