July 11, 2008

I love this boy!



I have to say that I love being a mom. I can't think of anything that could be more fulfilling than loving a little child with all your heart. I know parenting is going to have it's challenges, and I can't say that I am prepared for that the slightest bit. But for now nothing makes me happier than to wake up to my little guy and watch him stretch and smile, see him develop and learn new things and see his little personality start to come out. He is starting to "talk" to me a lot and giggle. He loves his bath time and is always really happy when his diaper gets taken off. He is such a good baby, even though he screams every time we are in the car and at naptime :). He is so cute and so sweet, I just love this little guy!!!

3 comments:

Misti said...

And what a great mommy you are!

Blackham said...

Oh man, I can't believe how big he is getting Rachael. I really need to get my butt up there and visit you. If you can stand my two wild children for a little while. It is so fun to see you as a little mommy. There is nothing better huh?

Erin said...

He is getting so big and SOOOO adorable. You guys are the cutest family.